Terms & Conditions
- We are a wholesale company that sells “to the trade” only. All customers must provide a copy of your sales & use tax certificate.
- If a customer has not been signed up since August 1st, 2022, they will need to re-register for an account.
- We do not offer exclusivity to any retailer.
b) New Customers
- For first time customers, $750 CAD is the minimum opening order.
- Accepted method of payments for New Accounts are credit card or wire transfer.
c) Requirements for an Account
- Our company requires a copy of your current business license and/or vendor permit.
- All customers MUST offer and resell home decor products and accessories.
2) Customer Information
- It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure all billing, shipping and contact information is current for your company.
- Only authorized contacts on account should place, change orders and/or change company information.
- We may at any time request a copy of your current business license and/or vendor permit.
3) Orders & Ordering
a) How to Order
- Login to your account at worlddesignimports.com
- Add desired items to your cart.
- In your cart, submit your order. (You will receive an email with an order confirmation.)
- You will be emailed with the approved order and freight costs associated.
- Once approved by the customer and the payment details have been solidified, your order will be sent to the warehouse team to start the packing and/or production process of your order.
- When orders are packed and scheduled for pick up, your payment will be processed.
- A completion email will be sent including, receipt, invoice and tracking number.
- Note: items in your shopping cart are not on hold or committed.
- Backorders under $250.00 CAD, or older than 6 months will be canceled automatically.
5) Inactive Orders
- An order will become inactive after 7 business days without contact or an answer to questions about your order or a payment request.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that become inactive.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are all in Canadian (CAD) & DO NOT include taxes.
- We strive to ensure photos do their best to represent the products. However, due to the nature of handmade and manufactured products, items may vary.
- Due to the nature of product availability, it may be necessary to substitute items on occasion, items that are substituted will be of equal or greater value than original. This will be communicated to the buyer/account manager.
b) Unpotted Plants & Trees
- We consider our unpotted trees an incomplete product, they need to be potted to ensure product stability. Any small scuffs or damages to the *“basic pot” will not be reimbursed.
*BASIC POTS ARE THE SMALL BLACK BASES AT THE BOTTOM OF ALL OF OUR PLANTS & TREES. THIS POT IS ONLY TO HELP WEIGHT THE TREE SLIGHTLY. THIS POT WILL NOT KEEP THE TREES UPRIGHT OR KEEP THEM FROM FALLING OVER. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND POTTING YOUR SELECTIONS FOR EASE OF USE
c) Plants & Trees
- All trees and plants are shipped compressed to save on freight costs. Shaping of branches or leaves will be required. Most plants and stems have shapeable qualities to ensure the shape of the plant is as life-like as possible.
- We quality check all vases before shipping out.
- There may be times where a vase has a slight slope or wobble. IIf you are looking to stabilize a vase, try using felt furniture pads
- Our terracotta vases are all handmade. Due to this, no vases are identical. When purchasing these items, it is agreed that small marks, seams, colour/finish variations are NOT defects.
- All dimensions given are for reference only. This may vary in handmade and potted items.
- If a cancellation request is made, and the order has NOT left the warehouse, it will be subject to a 10% restocking charge plus all shipping costs incurred.
- If a cancellation request is made, and the order has left the warehouse, it will be subject to a 20% restocking charge plus all shipping costs incurred.
- Any undeliverable/refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking charge plus all shipping costs incurred.
8) Returns & Claims
- Returns for damaged or defective merchandise must be submitted within 10 days from the date your shipment is received.
- All returns MUST BE authorized through our Customer Service Dept. Any unauthorized returns will be refused.
- Returned merchandise that has been used, altered, ticketed or exceeds the 10 day policy will not be processed for replacement or credit.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging. Any merchandise sent back to World Design Imports that is not damaged or defective will be subject to a 20% restocking charge ($40.00 minimum) plus all shipping costs incurred.
- It is up to the customer to take note of any damage to the pallet or boxes upon delivery. This must be noted and brought to the delivery person’s attention, described accurately on the BOL and pictures must be taken and submitted. Any claims made due to shipment damage without proper documentation will not be processed.
b) How to Submit a Claim
- Download the World Design Imports claims form HERE
- Fill out form, add 3+ images as requested, sign and email to [email protected]
- The customer service department will then review the claim and contact you.
b) Using Credits
- Let our office know when you would like to use your credit memo to be put towards your next order.
10) Info Collection & Use
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
b) Log Data
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may help us provide relevant resources and information to your business.
- Cookies are files containing small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11) Returns & Claims
12) Contact Us